Tuesday 28 February 2012

Dilemma...

Alhamdulillah...
I had completed my study in Master of Engineering (Industrial Engineering) from 'Uni sanjungan Bangsa'. Before my final semester result is announce, I had receive offer to further study in Doctor of Philosophy (Mechanical Engineering) [Alhamdulillah, my result is quite good]. Before this I had plan to start my career after finishing my master study. Unfortunately after receiving this offer, and because of some sesi memancing undi by my parents and also my lecturers, I do not know which one should I do. Until now, about 2 months after submitting my master thesis, I do nothing. Just wasting my time by watching TV, playing games, looking to my kitten and bla bla bla. A few days before Im performing my umrah, I start looking some of my lecturers and friends. Asking some opinion regarding this issue or I called problem. I hope after coming back from umrah, I had decision. Either working or PhD! Friends....I need some doa to ensure I can go on with what ever I will decide later! See U again :)
Salam

No comments: